Friday 27 June 2008

Camping

My first camping experience! in so-called hill walking. On Saturday, we went for a walk on the mountains. I was not very fit as I was out of breath and extremely exhausted but the breathtaking view at the top made it all worthwhile. Away from the noisy traffic, arrogant people and other pressure, I had a peaceful weekend. It was not a rough camping but comfortable and yet simple. We slept in a tent, on the ground, near a beautiful stream. The sound of water was like a stress-release therapy and made me fall asleep quickly. The next day, after having an organic cooked breakfast, I wandered around at the mill's bric-a-brac shop and got an evening bag (with 20p) and 2 books (with 2.50). The whole afternoon, under the sun, I lied on the grass, by the stream, with a book and had several dreams.

No comments: